• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siramix's Mapping - Archives of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
14th January -
As well, you might have experience of mushrooms. So you can cut yourself a piece to recover your mana and health.
You can only pray to the gods that you wont eat a toxic type.

2vwtput.png

Last edited:
Since it looks like it's underground (dark+use of torch) I'd say wyverns would not fit. How about cyclops? I don't like rotworms in that place. :/

Since it looks like it's underground (dark+use of torch) I'd say wyverns would not fit. How about cyclops? I don't like rotworms in that place. :/

Cyclops will replace the carrion worm. Got that idea yesterday. :)

why lvl doors? X] use regular doors or if u dont want so trolls can enter use the other "quest"(?) door imo :)
nice though!

@up
well he did and it looks nice

@sira~
I like it keep it up :p

@up
Judging from his enlgish, I THINK he means 'squarry' (as he wrote it) for NOT squary... Do you know what I mean?... He?... LEARN ENGLISH BLOODY PL'S! XD

@petracyus

UAHDAUHEUAUHE, nice joke xd

@up

fail :/

@map

The cave looks cool, but whata house format, try something more geometric xd, i like your maps

Dude, i know u meant it as a joke but thats simply not funny, it was a tragedy and u shouldnt make any jokes bout that.

Are you reffering to me? I was just taking WTC as an example that people do build squary houses.. I didn't state anything else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back