• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Siv-erik lifethread!

siverik

Reaction score
Introduction:
Hello, and welcome to my lifethread, i was recently hacked. :( But luckily the hacker only took my equipped eq, so the bank was untouched (happy)
My name is Jesper, iam 25 years old and live in Sweden, i live together with my family, woman, son and dog. ;) Thats enough i belive.

Equipment
dmNLRh9.jpg

Skills
d6nOVfZ.jpg

Goals:
Levels
200[X]
250[]
300[]
350[]
400[]

Mlvl
11[X]
12[]
13[]
14[]

Last edited:
I will start to play again soon, iam looking for kind players to hunt with, do quest and just have fun with. :) So feel free to add me on vip and msg me ingame when i come online. :)

Ps: Iam really looking forward to continue this project. :)

Sword advancement!
WodiWXj.jpg

Shield advancement!
07:30 You advanced to shielding level 111.

Will add more when i have the time to play more!

Anyone know à good snapshot softwere? Where the file are saved automatical. I use printscreen. I can only snap one and then copypaste. Thanks!

Shield advance! I will go hardcore hunting/questing this weekend, feel free to whisper me. Iam happy to do poi and inq. :>

dJACP5a.jpg

Thank you! Hopefully there will be alot of pics in the weekend, doing alot of quests, also starting a few of grizzly Adams hunts!

120 advance in sword!
7oBk5MF.jpg

And lvl 242, i died 30min later due to an kick, with 4 or 5 Hydras whacking me! :(
8Gp9YHo.jpg

Back