• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sizaro's Mappings (Second).

At picture 2 and 3 the enterance on the 2 sqms mountain doesn't looks realistic so it's better to remove them.

And on picture 4, 5 and 6 you spammed a bit the holes in the cave wall (imo the idea isn't that good about the rotworms) you also should turn off the shade. ;)

But, the rest is nice so I'll give you a 6.8.

Last edited:
Right now, i'm working on a dragon island..

You will see my work later today.. x)

Keep Up Good Work , By the way the updated picture [ june 2008 the 7th 22:51 ] is wonder full and if will be in your server then make some more holes and make a Medium spider (Sorry Dont Remmember the Name ) Then a small Warning and the The biggest Spider ( Sorry Dont remmeber the Name)

Last edited:
Keep Up Good Work , By the way the updated picture [ june 2008 the 7th 22:51 ] is wonder full and if will be in your server then make some more holes and make a Medium spider (Sorry Dont Remmember the Name ) Then a small Warning and the The biggest Spider ( Sorry Dont remmeber the Name)

No rotworms there ^_^

I see none of you really looked at these pictures logically, because if you did, you would see that most of them have no sense put in to them. With my mapping, I calculate every little detail and think realisticly about them!

1st Pic - Sucks. Never seen stalagmites and stalagtites outside of caves in the open! Overspawned areas!

2nd Pic - Ok. Other than the mountain in the middle of nowhere, it's decent!

3rd Pic - Horrible. Overspawned and too much RME. You have a piece of the swampgrass coming out of the dirt!

4th Pic - Horrible. Rotworms, or any annelids, don't like poison! Overspawned!

5th Pic - Ok. Too many of those rot holes! Wrong water used, and makes waterfall look horrible!

6th Pic - Horrible. More overspawness! There's dirt mounds blocking the rot holes, and the hole in the ground on the > side is horribly done. Grass is covering it, so no use! Also, more swamp grass/weeds coming out of dirt!

7th Pic - WORST SO FAR (Read why) - There's mountain ground everywhere...with gravestones? When's the last time you seen someone buried in a mountain? Also, the moss-covered stone shouldn't be there because it's obviously no water because that ant mound wouldn't be there nor the nice blossoms! Also, mushroom s shouldn't be there nor the jungle flowers (don't know the appropriate names).

8th Pic - Not the worst, and not the best. If it was that hot around where fre is burning constantly, then that ant mound wouldn't last, nor the sunflower! Again, stalagmites out of a cave just growing on grass, which is IMPOSSIBLE. Overspawning again!

Overall: 2/10 (1 for a decent use of RME - 2 for somewhat good mountain)

The Mapping is colourful. and Detailed which is what a map needs.

Tala is a Homo <-- the dude who's account will be banned in about. 3 minutes.
has a point. logically. there shouldnt be grass coming out of the floorof a cave. but eh. Its colourful. and good mapping. Little OVER detailed. but eh. its good.

The rotworms spawning out of the hole is an excellent idea. I dont know why i didnt think of it. Perfect to train knights. and perfect hunting system. Although its also a perfect botting system....

Haha, thank you for understanding Leo. I'm Tala is homo, and made a new account. They can't ban me =) I can make 100's of accounts!

@UP: Im back again ain't I? Idiot...ever heard of a static IP?

Probably not seeing how you didn't even know that stalagmites are only in caves!

Last edited:
I think the rot worm caves are too full and clusted.
I dunno, Its good. But theres just something wrong with the rotworm caves =/

But yeah, its all good work xD
MrSheen

@UP: Ditto - That guy (spash) didn't make it our of Rook lol, so anything looks better to him!

BTW - Back again!

Like the first, the third and the fourth picture but i dislike the rest.

4/10

Back
Top Bottom