• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sizaro's Vocation Names

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo

~Sizaro's Vocation Names~

This is some vocation names i've been thinking of for some days now. Didn't want to post it until I got more of them, if you know any more names. Please post them here, i'll put them in the list. Feel free to use this names or anything like that. Since there are no copyright at them. I've also developed a new vocation for my test server (Priest; it turned out very good with no dark spells. They can use any san spell(Exevo mas san, Exori san, Exevo gran mas san). Also promotion = Ancient Priest.
As I said, feel free to use those names and ideas.

^_^​
Knight
Sorcerer
Druid
Paladin
Warrior
Burglar
Brawler
Swordsman
Axesman
Clubswinger
Barbarian
Necromancer
Amazon
Magician
Mage
Warlock
Witch
Wizard
Guardian
Guard
Gladiator
Elementalist
Archer
Hunter
Rogue
Assassin
Ranger
Mauler
Warden
Valor
Dervish
Ritualist
Paragon
Spartan
Adventurer
Berserker
Champion
Savage
Tank
Liberator
Cleric
Zealot
Saint
Templar
Sage
Shaman
Protector
Shade
Wraith
Voidwalker
Enchanter
Solider
Snipier
Sharpshooter
Destroyer
Murderer
Tactician
Theif
Mercenary
Shapeshifter
Hybrid

Currenly 60 vocation names.

Vocation Names Description:

Necromancer: The necromancer uses dark magic and summoning magic. They summoning undead monsters to fight with he's side.

567-necromancer.png

Mage: The mage is an magic user vocation. It uses all from the weakest to the strongest magical powers in the world. People are seeking spells at their guild-master and learning all about their class. There are different kind of mages. Some mages using Fire, Water, Energy etc. But there are also evil mages. Mages who don't belong to the old class.

568-mage.png

Knight/Warrior: The Knight is nearly exactly the same as a warrior. There are just different look's in different games. A warrior/knight using strong weapons to cut through their opponent's in pieces.

~pic coming soon~

Vocation-Names descriptions:
Kind Regards.
Sizaro ^_^

Last edited:
Me came up whit the Ancient part :)

Here are some more ideas.

Lyric
Viking
Architect
L33t
Noob
Noshian
Luchian
Hybrid

Tauren is a race, not a vocation. Dealer is (nowtime.) drug-dealer xD?
Also I dont call a tradesmen a vocation. Since they are just trading.
I call them No-Player-Characters a.k.a NPC's. Shopkeepers or such things.

More suggestions: Pickachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Mewtwo
Last 1 is the best.

Back