• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Sjukaste Roze [RP AURORA]

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
So I've started playing here on January 2014.
Free accounted until February 2014 because I wanted to test myself how far would I actually go on x2 server no premium. 'The low level advantage' pictures are saved on my old HDD which broke down. Here are some new advantages. (nah, not really new)

Feel free to msg me ingame.
My former name was Scoufield, but after consulting with Sjukaste Chris and his rls, I've joined them (little too early). Slowly by time I became a member of former Virtue guild.

Name: Boazz Beatzz (namechange)
Level: 215
Vocation: Royal Paladin
Addons: Mage staff, Warrior Full, Summoner Full, Barbarian Full, Brotherhood Full, Demonhunter Full, Demon outfit addon 1, Wayfarer Full, Oriental Full
Cash status: Over 5kk

Here are some screenies:

2s01pqa.png

2rona7m.png

fx4iup.png

2pphlid.png

zy7tp0.png

imq]

Last edited:
Thanks man. I am currently banned until Jun 04 2014 13:31:29 CEST (Offensive statement). Gotta watch my mouth next time, ehh :confused:
If you've a char on Aurora hit me up in-game tomorrow I'll give you some cash.

Thanks man. I am currently banned until Jun 04 2014 13:31:29 CEST (Offensive statement). Gotta watch my mouth next time, ehh :confused:
If you've a char on Aurora hit me up in-game tomorrow I'll give you some cash.

Ive been meaning to get a char on that world to atleast level 8 and offline train it untill its playable but i want a full rook set waiting for me haha if you've got a rook set pm me ur char name and ill pop in some time and get level 8 :) Is Aurora the European server or the us? cus i might get laggs on us since im from uk i play on euro servers plus whats the difference between the two preview cus i wanna test the pvp system i heard one server was pure skull hunters (like you pk on a level 50 and you get level 300s hunting you down instantly?) and the other server was like complete opposite? like pure pk ? haha

I recently got hit with an offensive statement aswell haha as soon as i said it i JUST FUCKING KNEW THOSE SAD CUNTS WOULD REPORT ME! sadly i didnt get banned tho its was just "BITCH" - was gambling on dice nd lossed a big bet nd went mad haha

Ive been meaning to get a char on that world to atleast level 8 and offline train it untill its playable but i want a full rook set waiting for me haha if you've got a rook set pm me ur char name and ill pop in some time and get level 8 :) Is Aurora the European server or the us? cus i might get laggs on us since im from uk i play on euro servers plus whats the difference between the two preview cus i wanna test the pvp system i heard one server was pure skull hunters (like you pk on a level 50 and you get level 300s hunting you down instantly?) and the other server was like complete opposite? like pure pk ? haha
Aurora is European server and there is no difference between preview and normal server. It's just that preview servers are used for testing new things during active preview phrase but it wasn't activated for a long time. It just may turn into 'test server' for a day or so and last for one day only or so. Rarely happens tho.

Aurora is European server and there is no difference between preview and normal server. It's just that preview servers are used for testing new things during active preview phrase but it wasn't activated for a long time. It just may turn into 'test server' for a day or so and last for one day only or so. Rarely happens tho.

Ah right i just made a char dont suppose you got a rook set? :D names Royal Taylorz

almost 211 atm, 40% to 211, i couldn't take picture of it because i started to bot xD.
I promise new fun pictures very very soon

3 hydra tasks done in under 48 hours, 3 the many killed, i also activated new 3 day voucher and I get x4 now without stamina.
Soon more screenies, im 213, 80% to 214.

Awesome hunt at hydras! Just one supplies lasted me to kill this much of them!
1900 arrows, 600 pots.
x5cgol.png

Back