• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skiee thief cassino

Hello,

First of all this is a bot, i dont have enough time to do the shit manual all day.
Wen im out of money (wich is a unsolvable problem with +-4000 rolls a day) dont worrie and come back another time to pick it up!
But this retard keeps playing and loss his balance.

Kind regards,
Skiee

Last edited:
ty kurwo jebana scamm, twoja matka leży dwa metry pod frankfurtem i wącha kwiatki od spodu ty szmato jebana waflu zgaś casta jak ludzi w chuja robisz, po angielsku ci nie odpisze bo mój poziom angielskiego jest na poziomie "patryk siwek"

I can roll whatever i want manual but that doesnt make the bot awake.

lol his bot is just retarded
when it hits a 6 and you go low, if it lands on 5 it'll just see it as you losing and take your balance away also
lost 12kk this morning to it lol

lol his bot is just retarded
when it hits a 6 and you go low, if it lands on 5 it'll just see it as you losing and take your balance away also
lost 12kk this morning to it lol

That isn't how it works though. If you say "low" or just "l" you bet on the numbers 1, 2, 3. And if you say "high" or just "h" you bet on 4, 5, 6.

Comon guys lets be honest ! Why wouls skie scam ? Isnt it obvious that bot is doing that ? If he says i am out of money just leave and come back another time and DONT play ! Just saying :)

Last edited:
e6bee583dfb777161a1de685c4781fe79b8ca0799cbbe667d9ea77c5fe4b47c0.jpg

Back