• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

skill average

zacor

Senior
Reaction score
i wrote this thread because i want the skill average to be reduced -this server is the best server i have ever seen before and we can feel that , think skill average (30x) is very high and should be reduced to 20x at least ,i want everything to be balanced

The skill rate is fine, highest sword is 103, highest distance is 106 but highest ml is 112

in rl tibia the highest skills are higher then the highest ml, but cause of the high regain here ppl got higher mls, so i think 30x skills compensate ^^

i wrote this thread because i want the skill average to be reduced -this server is the best server i have ever seen before and we can feel that , think skill average (30x) is very high and should be reduced to 20x at least ,i want everything to be balanced

so you mean eks/ rps are op atm?

Maybe rp but i dont think eks are op

Back