• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Skills and magic levels doesn't go away when I unequip an item

softboot

weak ;p
Reaction score
As the title says the items I've tried to edit to give some magic level works & gives the magic level that's specified. But when I unequip the item the magic level stays on.​

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but this is the code for the specific item.

<movevent type="Equip" itemid="7730" slot="legs" level="80" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<vocation id="2"/>
<vocation id="6" showInDescription="1"/>
<vocation id="1"/>
<vocation id="5" showInDescription="1"/>
</movevent>

Does it have something to do with the onDeEquipItem? (Which I removed for now in this code)
I'm not sure what to put, because a shield (rainbow shield with all 4 elements enchanted works properly and the only difference between the two codes is a line saying this:

<movevent type="DeEquip" fromid="8905" toid="8909" slot="shield" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

I'm a total noob at this, still learning the basics so any help would be greatly appreciated. :p

Same problem when I added that, I tried that before too..
http://gyazo.com/cdd6bf634a28da71e64a1aaf963dcd6b <- with the legs on
http://gyazo.com/fa4df3ec449f587fd56e603baaf6046d <- with the legs off

CODE:
<movevent type="Equip" itemid="7730" slot="legs" level="80" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="7730" slot="legs" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
<vocation id="2"/>
<vocation id="6" showInDescription="1"/>
<vocation id="1"/>
<vocation id="5" showInDescription="1"/>
</movevent>

Should the DeEquip be before the Equip?

EDIT: Fixed, thanks alot Limos. The DeEquip should be before the Equip because of the end />

Back