• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skills not saving? LOOK HERE! [TFS server]

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Yoho all since i had the same problem i decided to make a tutorial to help all of you!

Before we start do this! Save your accounts and put them into a safe place in your computer because you'll need to reinstall TFS on your database!

Lets start ;D

Step 1
download the latest phpmyadmin at phpMyAdmin - Download.
zwxet2.jpg

Step 2
After you've downloaded it replace it with the current one you've got. NOTICE! THE FILE NAME MUST BE PHPMYADMIN
2dhv5m8.jpg

Step 3
Now enter your localhost phpMyAdmin 2.9.1.1-Debian-8 , login and reinstall TFS. after the installation press on the SQL button in the north-western menu and write this then press GO!
2yvkqa0.jpg

PHP:
DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_players`
AFTER INSERT
ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 0, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 1, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 2, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 3, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 4, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 5, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 6, 10);
END|

DELIMITER ;
--

Now it shall work! Please post here if you don't understand i will put pictures later! :)
Credit to Talaturen!
Rep++ if it helped you!

Last edited:
0/10 why? i can't enter my localhost now ive downloaded that thing i replaced it and now it is not working :/ Thanks to you man
what isn't working`? And tell me which version did you download. Don't just leave such a stupid post without giving better information to letting me know where the problem is.
Great tutorial, good job mate!
thanks!
Do you have to say "look here"?

Ya, do you have to spam this thread?

Just leave if you don't like.

what isn't working`? And tell me which version did you download. Don't just leave such a stupid post without giving better information to letting me know where the problem is.

Well can you put some pictures in? I could understand it better then:s

@down Thanks man:]

Last edited:
Well can you put some pictures in? I could understand it better then:s

@down Thanks man:]
Yo, i know what the problem is. you just change file but the file name must be PhpMyAdmin if you want to enter your phpmyadmin panel!

Last edited:
question

Nice tut thanks.
I have a question, if my server was running before i did this tuturial i can still do it? because it should save only after poeple create accounts.....

Sorry for bad english

Nice tut thanks.
I have a question, if my server was running before i did this tuturial i can still do it? because it should save only after poeple create accounts.....

Sorry for bad english
Hmm, if you can explain more I sure can give you better help.

I have a problem still, once I hit go after I paste the trigger create SQL command, it just loads and never confirms. What can I do?

Yeah, I changed it, it's version 3.1.1 right now, the version you had on the pictures wasn't letting me through without a configuration, which wasn't working well.

Thanks ;] 9/10 always can be better ;p.

Yeah, I changed it, it's version 3.1.1 right now, the version you had on the pictures wasn't letting me through without a configuration, which wasn't working well.

Did you upload the sql scheme of the forgotten server? you need to upload it first then enter the triggers.

Yoho all since i had the same problem i decided to make a tutorial to help all of you!

Before we start do this! Save your accounts and put them into a safe place in your computer because you'll need to reinstall TFS on your database!

Lets start ;D

Step 1
download the latest phpmyadmin at phpMyAdmin - Download.
zwxet2.jpg

Step 2
After you've downloaded it replace it with the current one you've got. NOTICE! THE FILE NAME MUST BE PHPMYADMIN
2dhv5m8.jpg

Step 3
Now enter your localhost phpMyAdmin 2.9.1.1-Debian-8 , login and reinstall TFS. after the installation press on the SQL button in the north-western menu and write this then press GO!
2yvkqa0.jpg

PHP:
DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_players`
AFTER INSERT
ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 0, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 1, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 2, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 3, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 4, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 5, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 6, 10);
END|

DELIMITER ;
--

Now it shall work! Please post here if you don't understand i will put pictures later! :)
Credit to Talaturen!
Rep++ if it helped you!

woot thnks bro! :peace::$

Back