• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skills wont save, maybe website problem

Muzode

Reaction score
Hello guys,

in my server, skills dont save..
I use gesior0.3.5fixv6 site and XvX Server 8.52 (tfs 0.3.5)
when create a character happened this error:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `player_id` = 45 AND `skillid` = 0' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:195 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(195): PDO->query('UPDATE `player_...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(813): OTS_Player->save() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(184): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 195

The site is: http://heavenots.servegame.com:8090
how can i fix it?

Thx all, sorry for the bad english.

Ive had this problem before...you have to remake your DB using the one from your server version folder normally called forgotten.sql

Back