• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skills wont save

robber

Reaction score
everytime i close the server the skills reset. How can i fix this?

1. Go to your phpmyadmin
2. Go to your ot database and click run sql query
3. Paste this into the box below

DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_players`
AFTER INSERT
ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 0, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 1, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 2, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 3, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 4, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 5, 10);
INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 6, 10);
END|

DELIMITER ;

I think everyone will have to create a new character in order for their skills to save.

I tried but it didn't work. maybe i made wrong... i don't know :p

But can you please make a Tutorial on how to do (With Screen Shots). PM me or be gentle by showing anybody else by posting here on this trhead ;)

I would very much apriciate it :p

Your's Challekid
(Sry if i made bad english)

How to fix the skills where they will save

I am going to tell you how to fix the skills that is resetting after you log out and log back in.

1)goto phpMyAdmin | MySQL Database Administration Tool | phpMyAdmin | MySQL Database Administration Tool | phpMyAdmin | MySQL Database Administration Tool | www.phpmyadmin.net and download the newest version (3.0.0 At the moment)
2)Open you xampp folder c:xampp and goto the phpmyadmin folder open the rar or zip files and extract the files into the php file let EVERYTHING overwrite eachother.
3)Restart Your Xampp using Xampp_restart.exe
4)login to your phpmyadmin (phpMyAdmin 2.9.1.1-Debian-8) if you do not yet have a password set goto http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php .
5)login and create a database. Open the database and import the theforgottenserver.sql file
6) Your skills should begin to save once people create there accounts

Back