• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skipping Waiting Delay [MegaUpload, RapidShare etc]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colandus

Advanced OT User
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
hiho.....

well this waiting delay counter shit sux :( so... first I downloaded this plugin "skipScreen" for FireFox, but it was all buggy and didn't work!

So instead, you could write some of these codes in URL bar:
PHP:
javascript:void(count=1); // MegaUpload

javascript:void(c=1); // RapidShare

hehehehe give me more websites with that wait counter and i add them too :)

Last edited:
You could also replace javascript:void with javascript:alert, not sure if it still works though.

Can you help me where can i put it?

Point is ?

In URL bar ? xD You could bookmark it too and click the bookmark whenever you wish to use it :)

The point u nob is that you write one more letter so you waste a millisecond of your life :ninja::peace::mad:

@Lolandusmormor

Are you sure it works on rapidshare? I've heard they use another system then other websites so that those javascript don't work.

No I can't test it, I have premium :d.

@Lolandusmormor

Are you sure it works on rapidshare? I've heard they use another system then other websites so that those javascript don't work.

No I can't test it, I have premium :d.

It doesnt work. :)

Yes - it changes the timer-event, but doesnt let you download later (at least for meh).

Ye true lol but I never tested recently that's why xD I just remember I did it long ago, but at least the megaupload one is tested :)

Very helpful thread. Read something about this before.

Gz third bright bar :$

Too bad only for websites, else I'd ask for Pokemon Online

No problems, unexpectedly many replies ^.-

Odd, when I put lots of effort into something I usually get less replies than when I don't put much effort at all.

Tested both, RapidShare and Megaupload fixed that.

That means, none works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back