• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skorr's thread

Skorr

Reaction score
So apparently my thread is now in the old spriting forum! So I'm moving it here.

I haven't done much in the past 2 years, but yesterday I was bored and decided to draw the little knight from Hollow Knight (been playing that a lot in the past month) :

XZy7QhV.png

Oh, and my old work for those who haven't see it :

9jy99mr.png

I rly like that panther helmet and that wooden shield in the bottom. And the violett orb staff. Rly rly nice work. But The blue shield looks so bad.

Pretty awesome works mate, keep it coming :D. I love that helmet (2nd item), sort of in the style of what the witch king in lotr has in spirit colours, awesome! You should improve that helmet and upgrade it, looks amazing.

I also wuld improve the teo hammers abd the bow. I think tha shading could be better, looks too much like a 2d item

Very nice items, some of them needs little tweaks but there are some really good looking sprites.

hey man. I realy like your work. I found those items like a year ago as "free to use sprites" (I cant remember where). Soo I have some of them in a proyect I am working on. If there is a any problem about me using them freely. Please tell me.
Greetings

Back