• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skozi's Retired.

Lightman

mappzor
Reaction score
Alright, I've got enough. It have been awesome playing with you all guys (except Asto Reph, you're a lying piece of horseshit). I got to serious, sadly the CM/GMs couldn't keep up. Souldrainer, you've done an awesome map-job, best I've ever seen no doubt. Even if we’re not that good friends I’d like to wish you good luck with Radonia.

Skozi’s being played by one of my very close rl friends from now on.

Over and out, Lightman.
Retired~

to bad .... hope u come back one day

sad to see one of the nice ppl go

I did not take your money... so drop it already and if you wanna keep blaming it on me do something about it.

lol what the hell are you talking about

Don't play stupid Asto. You know exactly what we're talking about. You're a theif, and you know it.

To all players of Radonia; beware of this filthy little lier-theif. He's skilled at lying, so don't trust a word of what he's saying.

Last edited:
hahahaha shut the hell up i never took that 40k skozi knew i had 70k the day before he was thiefed.. i offered for his boh hes jsut to stupid to realize it

Back