• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Skull System doesn't fit with look frag system

BauZa

Reaction score
Hello, I've got an OT war server (version 8.6 TFS 0.4), and I have implemented this skull system mod:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<modname="Skull System"version="1.0"author="Skyforever"contact="*********.com"enabled="yes">
<configname="SkullC_func"><![CDATA[

function setSkullColor(cid)
local t = {
[{50,100}] = 1,
[{101,150}] = 2,
[{151,200}] = 3,
[{201,350}] = 4,
[{351,math.huge}] = 5
}
for var, ret in pairs(t) do
if getPlayerFrags(cid) >= var[1] and getPlayerFrags(cid) <= var[2] then
doCreatureSetSkullType(cid, ret)
end
end
end
function getPlayerFrags(cid)
local time = os.time()
local times = {today = (time - 86400), week = (time - (7 * 86400))}
local contents, result = {day = {}, week = {}, month = {}}, db.getResult("SELECT `pd`.`date`, `pd`.`level`, `p`.`name` FROM `player_killers` pk LEFT JOIN `killers` k ON `pk`.`kill_id` = `k`.`id` LEFT JOIN `player_deaths` pd ON `k`.`death_id` = `pd`.`id` LEFT JOIN `players` p ON `pd`.`player_id` = `p`.`id` WHERE `pk`.`player_id` = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. " AND `k`.`unjustified` = 1 AND `pd`.`date` >= " .. (time - (30 * 86400)) .. " ORDER BY `pd`.`date` DESC")
if(result:getID() ~= -1) then
repeat
local content = {date = result:getDataInt("date")}
if(content.date > times.today) then
table.insert(contents.day, content)
elseif(content.date > times.week) then
table.insert(contents.week, content)
else
table.insert(contents.month, content)
end
until not result:next()
result:free()
end
local size = {day = table.maxn(contents.day),week = table.maxn(contents.week),month = table.maxn(contents.month)}
return size.day + size.week + size.month
end
]]></config>
<eventtype="login"name="SkullLogin"event="script"><![CDATA[
domodlib('SkullC_func')
function onLogin(cid)
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "ColorKill")
setSkullColor(cid)
return true
end]]></event>
<eventtype="kill"name="ColorKill"event="script"><![CDATA[
domodlib('SkullC_func')
function onKill(cid, target)
if isPlayer(cid) and isPlayer(target) then
doCreatureSetSkullType(target, 0)
addEvent(setSkullColor, 100, cid)
end
return true
end]]></event>
</mod>

The code goes well, the problem is that the kills that trigger this mod are those for the frags that only YOU have done and not with "assistance" when someone dies.

Why is this a problem? because I have a look system that shows all the kills, either assistance or yours, making it not fit the kills when you look someone and the frags that really count for getting the skulls ( I don't know if I'm explaining it right, for example, I've got a yellow skull but the frags that people see on me are more than 100 and I have only 60) .
This is the code:

Code:
function onLook(cid, thing, position, lookDistance)
function getDeathsAndKills(cid, type) -- by vodka
   local query,d = db.getResult("SELECT `player_id` FROM "..(tostring(type) == "kill" and "`player_killers`" or "`player_deaths`").." WHERE `player_id` = "..getPlayerGUID(cid)),0
      if (query:getID() ~= -1) then
         repeat
            d = d+1
         until not query:next()
         query:free()
      end
   return d
end
if isPlayer(thing.uid) then
doPlayerSetSpecialDescription(thing.uid, "\n"..(getPlayerSex(thing.uid) == 0 and "She" or "He").." has Killed: ["..getDeathsAndKills(thing.uid, "kill").."] Players.\n"..(getPlayerSex(thing.uid) == 0 and "She" or "He").." has Died: ["..getDeathsAndKills(thing.uid, "death").."] Times")
end
return true
end

It occurs to me do 2 things:
1. Make the MOD count the total frags, either assistance or own (IDEAL)
2. Make the frag look system only show their own kills.

If anyone would bother to help me out ill really appreciate it with a good + rep

PS: Thanks to Skyforever and Vodka for the scripts

Greetings from Chile!

Last edited:
Back