• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Skull system/PZ removal.

spyk3z

Theós:Undying
Reaction score
So I totally removed skull system, and PZ only applies to temples. Server has an honor system that allows you access to areas and vocational promotions depending on how high/low your rating is. Thoughts?

Don't rely too much on the honor system. If your ratings are influenced by other players, it's just screaming "abuse".

Don't rely too much on the honor system. If your ratings are influenced by other players, it's just screaming "abuse".

Very true, It is nearly impossible to create a system that cannot be abused though.

Actually I'd say the Skull System is abused simply by existing.

People wait for white skull, then attack, that is basically abuse of the system.

Two completely different things. One is pretty much PVP-E anyways, the other is limiting access to the game.

How is it limited? The honor system? Players need goals.

It's in response to Flatlander when talking about your honor value being abused by other players.
It was all merely assumption, we don't know how the points are gained, but all I was saying is that if your honor value is influenced by other players, it's just gonna be a bad idea. Your access to the game is on the hands of other players, this is a big no-no. Again, all merely assumption, I don't know how your honor system is going to work.

Back