• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SkullRemover!

hezhwan.hassan

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders!

Okey so basically i have "top guilds" in the latest new php. So when i have 12 frags (red skull) and use the skull remover, it removes all my frags and skull right? but here is the problem, i don´t want the frags to disappear from "guildkills" like i tryed, i was top guilds with 12 frags, when i used skull remover, i disappeared from top guild because all my frags were gone when i used the skull remover!

Thankful for any answers!

Hello Otlanders!

Okey so basically i have "top guilds" in the latest new php. So when i have 12 frags (red skull) and use the skull remover, it removes all my frags and skull right? but here is the problem, i don´t want the frags to disappear from "guildkills" like i tryed, i was top guilds with 12 frags, when i used skull remover, i disappeared from top guild because all my frags were gone when i used the skull remover!

Thankful for any answers!
Send your skullremover script.

Send your skullremover script.
[SCRIPT]
-- Scripted by Leon Zawodowiec --
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
local playerskull = getCreatureSkullType(cid)
local skulls = {
SKULL_NONE,
SKULL_YELLOW,
SKULL_GREEN,
SKULL_WHITE
}

if isInArray(skulls, playerskull) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You can only remove red/black skull!")
return 0
else
doCreatureSetSkullType(cid, skulls[1])
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
db.executeQuery("UPDATE killers SET unjustified = 0 WHERE id IN (SELECT kill_id FROM player_killers WHERE player_id = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. ")")
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Your skull has been removed !")
end
return true
end[/SCRIPT]

[SCRIPT]
-- Scripted by Leon Zawodowiec --
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
local playerskull = getCreatureSkullType(cid)
local skulls = {
SKULL_NONE,
SKULL_YELLOW,
SKULL_GREEN,
SKULL_WHITE
}

if isInArray(skulls, playerskull) then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "You can only remove red/black skull!")
return 0
else
doCreatureSetSkullType(cid, skulls[1])
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
db.executeQuery("UPDATE killers SET unjustified = 0 WHERE id IN (SELECT kill_id FROM player_killers WHERE player_id = " .. getPlayerGUID(cid) .. ")")
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Your skull has been removed !")
end
return true
end[/SCRIPT]
It's better you make a new table: FragsCount
With player_id and frags_count collumns. When player kill another player, u add +1 to frags_count from killer.
And change your top_guilds to get the data from FragsCount table instead of killers table.
I think this gonna work well...

It's better you make a new table: FragsCount
With player_id and frags_count collumns. When player kill another player, u add +1 to frags_count from killer.
And change your top_guilds to get the data from FragsCount table instead of killers table.
I think this gonna work well...
It sure as hell sound like its gonna work, but i have no idea how to make a new table with player_id and frags_count and especielly that it does 1+ every time someone take a frag

Back