• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Sky Eye

deloria

In love with the Universe
Reaction score
Anyone who give me real info about this guy catch me ingame, and if the info is true, i'll reward you with ingame cash.

Name: Sky Eye
Sex: male
Profession: Elder Druid
Level: 98
Residence: Gray Beach
House: Central Circle 8 (Edron)

feel free to parcel reward to eccim

real life info?
dont go for him alone, i go with u
jk lol

I think i didn't explain what i'm looking for really good. I wanted to mean information about him here (shadowcores, OTland), his main character on shadowcores (For example). I know who he is in Antica (Fairy Fame) but i can't do a shit against him since i'm a dumb level 8, aswell as my guild mates.

I think i didn't explain what i'm looking for really good. I wanted to mean information about him here (shadowcores, OTland), his main character on shadowcores (For example). I know who he is in Antica (Fairy Fame) but i can't do a shit against him since i'm a dumb level 8, aswell as my guild mates.

So bad :(

if u want little rl info
add him on skype, find out what is his username.
open cmd and do some shits, find on google like: how to get someone's ip.
send him any file from computer, then you will get something in cmd like: "Delivering to IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" < his ip "From IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" < your ip

LOL do you need to bot in order to play tibia nowdays? becuase i dont want to buy a fucking bot just to play tibia

Back