• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slain has been reset, as of 10/28/2010

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Due to popular demand for not having level 500s on a RL map server, I chose to do a reset.

This will allow Slain to be what it was back when wars were insane. Level 250s~ running around owning eachother is the way to go..the rates were simply too high before so we made a few changes.

New updates came also, and are coming tomorrow too. So if your looking for a great time and want to be on top of the high scores now's your chance!

bout time i liked it alot better before we had massive amounts of high ass lvls on there

i will still get 450 again soon enough ;P

LOL good luck :)

finally new players get a chance to play :)
although the community was nice..except tido mage and powt, they always been gay

ye i remember my time using linux i hosted this tibia ot and thought i was fulled protected with my pro firewalls.. but turns out i suck at everything in life

i need 20 tokens paid to me for testing slain racing (mugz) (katastrophic)

i remember my first time playing this ot. i made a char called craig von etoo and thought i was pro because i was real high and i picked on the noobs thinking i was the man. then i jacked off to my skills because i was so good and pro. people called me noob then i killed them because i was so high level and good

i remember my first time playing this ot. i made a char called craig von etoo and thought i was pro because i was real high and i picked on the noobs thinking i was the man. then i jacked off to my skills because i was so good and pro. people called me noob then i killed them because i was so high level and good

cool story bro

Back