• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slatia- Forgotten Faction Teaser

Orkanite

omfg mapper
Reaction score
Here are some shots of a city I've been patchily working on over a long period of time. Enjoy~

Clock Tower- Eastern Highland District
SlatiaClockTower.png

Castle/Arena/Southern Harbor- Central District
SlatiaCastle.png

Port- Western Harbor District
SlatiaHarborImproved.png

Thanks ahead of time for all comments/critiques. ^_^

Last edited:
Dosent look good with that temple, that boat, that house..

Looks like for an example Desert, Nature, Jungle at the same time.. If you know what I mean xD 8/10

Dosent look good with that temple, that boat, that house..

Looks like for an example Desert, Nature, Jungle at the same time.. If you know what I mean xD 8/10

Thanks, but you should be more specific.

These are all part of the same city...
Are deserts and jungles not all a part of nature?

Last edited:
one of the most interesting peices of mapping ive seen in a long time :D
it could use a few stones in the upper part of the second pic, but still a 10/10 in my book.

Personally I like it very much. The small elevated passages connecting buildings are a good idea but you should not use wooden borders with desert-style stone tiles. It just doesn't look right together. Probably just wooden floor or dark wooden floor would fit better.
Also in the last picture mixing normal wooden floor with dark floor looks weird.
The desertish fire basins in the first picture don't really fit either. The idea is good but their yellow color just doesn't fit into the rest.

Summarized, the general idea and layout are nice, the buildings look good too but there are some flaws in the details as mentioned above for example. I'm sure replacing some sprites with more fitting ones will make it look great.

Here are some shots of a city I've been patchily working on over a long period of time. Enjoy~

Clock Tower- Eastern Highland District
SlatiaClockTower.png

Castle/Arena/Southern Harbor- Central District
SlatiaCastle.png

Port- Western Harbor District
SlatiaHarborImproved.png

Thanks ahead of time for all comments/critiques. ^_^

thats really nice :)

Back