• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action Slayer Manarune!, Lua Script! [Can Change Name]

nicktm

Otland Helper
Reaction score
In actions.xml add this
PHP:
<action itemid="2308" script="manarune.lua"/>

And in Data/Actions/Scripts add this and name it manarune.lua
PHP:
function onUse(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
mag = getPlayerMagLevel(cid)
if mag >= 0 then
doSendMagicEffect(topos, 14)
doCreatureSay(cid,"Slayer ManaRune",19)
doPlayerAddMana(cid, 125000)
if item.type > 1 then
doChangeTypeItem(item.uid,item.type-1)
end
else
doSendMagicEffect(frompos,2)
doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You don't have the required magic level to use that rune.")
end
return 1
end
Where it says doPlayerAddMana(cid, 125000), thats where you change the mana, where it says doCreatureSay(cid,"Slayer ManaRune",19)
thats where you change what its gonna say rep ++ if i helped! ~Nick:ninja:

@u made this script? i dont think so, im the first one who posted that to a guy.. briliant u shouldnt use someones credit...u could say not my manarune-.-

What's the difference other than it's just a normal manarune?

If I want 2 Donation Manarunes One Is Called Best Donation Manarune And the another Donation Manarune If you Can Help Me whit It Please Add Bokrulle On Skype.

Ps : I need a hoster For my Ot ;P

Last edited:
Jesus, this entire thread is useless.

The only thing even remotely useful about this thread is Evan's signature. And now mine. =/

DAM, i was really hoping that this was going to be like a manarune tied to a quest system or something, like if done 1 quest get min x mana and after all quests get max x mana.. =(

Back