• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Slot System

trayron1

Reaction score
Hello all!

I am creating a rpg server for some time and I already knew it would arrive in this part, but I do not know how to do ...
I did not add Elemental Resistance in the items, I just left them giving Skills or Ml according to their vocation, because I would like to leave "certain" items with 1 Slot, or even 2, 3 Slots depending on the rarity and force of the item, to that the player himself enchants the item with the element that he wants well for him to use the item where he thinks best.

A currently random item now
Code:
11:57 You see a guardian armor (Arm:13, distance fighting +3).
It can only be wielded properly by arbalists of level 80 or higher.
It weighs 96.00 oz

I wish it were so
Code:
11:57 You see a guardian armor (Arm:13, distance fighting +3) with [SLOT].
It weighs 96.00 oz.

And if he was already enchanted with Fire Stone, like this.
Code:
11:57 You see a guardian armor (Arm:13, distance fighting +3) with [10% Fire Resistence].
It weighs 96.00 oz.

This is possible? Thanks all !!!!
Im using TFS 0.4 rev 3777

Last edited:
Yes, but 1st you will need to tell us which distribution you are using.
I am almost positive something like this already exists you should try to search for it 1st and then if it doesn't match the distribution ask for help making it compatible or hit the job section if someone won't do it for you for free.

I found 2 variations
Action - [TFS 1.1] - Slot system
MoveEvent - Slot system - Multi slot (No crashes)

Yes, but 1st you will need to tell us which distribution you are using.
I am almost positive something like this already exists you should try to search for it 1st and then if it doesn't match the distribution ask for help making it compatible or hit the job section if someone won't do it for you for free.

I found 2 variations
Action - [TFS 1.1] - Slot system
MoveEvent - Slot system - Multi slot (No crashes)

This 2 variations dont work for me :(, im see they previously.
Im using TFS 0.4 rev 3777-master

Back