• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small bits and pieces~

Moon Trigga

)Lunar(
Reaction score
The pictures that will be shown on this thread are just small bits and pieces of something I'm working on, and I just wanna get some feedback, if it's good or bad, what to fix or change, etc. I haven't had any help or anything with mapping, I'm just going with what I can muster up myself and by seeing how people map here. And by the way, none of this stuff is the final product, so it will change/get finished in time.

First, just the bridge connection in the center of the large long bridge that will connect a town to the mainland.
bridge1.png

Second, a tiny little dock somewhere near the bottom of the town.
dock1.png

Attachments

Update 1

Sorry to double post, but it's been a long while since the last post, so please excuse me. gunna post some more screenies, and again, they're definitely not finished.

I just want some feedback on the layout and ideas of it all so far~ please and thankyou.

Firstly, a repost of the little dock, now a bit more expanded and further edited.

dock2.png

Secondly, two screenshots of the entrance of the island-like town. Majorly not finished, no detailing (obviously), I just wanted to show the general idea/layout of it so far.

town1v.png

town2.png

I love most of it :D Although I'd still suggest adding a few bits of borders just around the mountain so it mixes with the water and looks more appealing, other than that I think it would be pretty fun to play, definitely in pvp situations too.

It's looking pretty good :) The only thing I dislike is the borders around the two "towers" with bridges connecting them. Also as Peroxide said, add some ground and borders around the mountain so it doesn't look like it's floating :p Keep it up!

Back