• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small Bug and Irritant

Kinasio

Reaction score
you can use a magic wall in the hole.. but a players can use a rope and up.. this is a one sux bug.. i killing two noobs with friends.. used mw in the hole.. and hims up ¬¬". Thanks

you can use a magic wall in the hole.. but a players can use a rope and up.. this is a one sux bug.. i killing two noobs with friends.. used mw in the hole.. and hims up ¬¬". Thanks

Dude.. u ever pked in real tibia? lol

roooofl its exactly as rl tibia-.-

i miss the 7.1 we can't even use rope if something under it ! like to make bag loot we needed skills to push the bag and use the rope at same time ! if u wasn't premmy ofc...

i miss the 7.1 we can't even use rope if something under it ! like to make bag loot we needed skills to push the bag and use the rope at same time ! if u wasn't premmy ofc...
haha yeah i remember that, that was rox :p

Back