• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small little map [Extend if you want]

martiimeus its ur face that makes my day =]

and everyones mum is terrible tho.

I think this can be added to another map. Not a map, but a map piece. Like a castle or a fortress.. something like that.

@up yes it was supposed to be that i had the thought about that first but then i just made something cuz i were bored.

@up i don't care about your opinion, i haven't asked for it either. And i don't think it's ugly so please, don't post.

Why you dont try to download anything and pimp it up? Just for the start.. and then try to create your 'castle' or whatever by yourself.

:)

@sleepy yeah right you are the joke here.. mate create a map urself and we'll see how good it is =) I bet you're a stupid pl.

He made a good effort, its not the best map out there but its like for people to extend it and for them to have a start point so they dont have to start from 0.

I can't judge the rest of the map, because i can't get my head past the tiles... They need to be different from houses and such.

Back