• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small NPC Tool

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
smallnpctool.bmp

How To Use
If you're logged in to Tibia you can type in the NPC's name, and if you typed it correctly (including a capital first letter), it will automatically retrieve the NPC's outfit.
Talk to the NPC in the npc channel, make sure you greet with the word "hi" and leave with the word "bye" (make sure you say hi and bye inside the npc channel or you'll miss your greet/farewell parameters.). Once you finish, right click on the NPC tab and click save window. The location of the saved file will be shown in the default channel. Go to this location and open the npc chat text file. Copy the conversation from the text file and paste it in the bottom box on the tool. Once you've added all the small details make sure the player name and npc name in the text boxes matches the player and npc name in the conversation, then press convert. The text box will now change to the converted contents of an npc.xml file. You can now either copy and paste the content or click save and save it to an xml file.

autotalker.bmp

How To Use
Since the packet to send messages to the npc channel doesn't show your messages in the channel I had to use sendkeys :( to do this function. Just add keywords dividing them with a semicolon ";". Since I had to use sendkeys you'll have to switch to the tibia client window fast after clicking Start and you'll have to wait until every word has been sent before doing anything, so use at your own discretion. (Make sure you're in the NPC channel before starting or the keywords will be sent to the main channel.)

Things To Know
If an NPC doesn't reply to a keyword, that word will be skipped in the conversion so you won't have to worry about removing it.
If you find any errors when converting let me know and post a screenshot of your setup so I can get a better idea of what happened.

Download
Small NPC Tool

Jo3

Small?... This a SUPER Npc tool!!! :D!

Thanks, You always releasing all I need.

Of course, you get Reputation :).

oomg man u just made life so much easier thankyou :D ima so use this

Can you fix your NPC Tool with quest ?:p love your tool always!Continue with updates anyway!

Omg this its perfect, its more simple then npc editor v2...

+ I like this very much :D

Download link doesn't work. This is exactly the tool i'm looking for! Thanks!

Why would you bump this old thread when Small NPC Tool v2 is out... I bumped it with a rehosted link.

Back