• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small Problem With Image Verification Acc Maker "GESIOR"

Xufirek321

Reaction score
Hello, I have a little problem to create an account, there is no image verification code
It says "No image verification, please contact administrator"
So I can't see the code and can't write it, so I can't create an account. I'd like to fix him. Thanks in advance On your hosting!. 😅

Verification Tibia.png

! Ref, On Debian "7" It Worked Normal !. 😈

Solution
Code:
sudo apt install php7.3-common php7.3-mysql php7.3-xml php7.3-xmlrpc php7.3-curl php7.3-gd php7.3-imagick php7.3-cli php7.3-dev php7.3-imap php7.3-mbstring php7.3-opcache php7.3-soap php7.3-zip php7.3-intl -y
You are missing one of the extensions im not sure the correct one,
Code:
sudo apt install php7.4-common php7.4-mysql php7.4-xml php7.4-xmlrpc php7.4-curl php7.4-gd php7.4-imagick php7.4-cli php7.4-dev php7.4-imap php7.4-mbstring php7.4-opcache php7.4-soap php7.4-zip php7.4-intl -y

(change the 7.4 for your version php)

Not sure if the above sudo enabled gd by default? Check your php ini to ensure gd isn't commented out. That is, even if the verification system even uses gd for imagejpg or whatever...

Not sure if the above sudo enabled gd by default? Check your php ini to ensure gd isn't commented out. That is, even if the verification system even uses gd for imagejpg or whatever...
Where can I find php ini?
Post automatically merged:

You didn't install single package of it, check your php version
Code:
php --version
php --version.png

Code:
sudo apt install php7.3-common php7.3-mysql php7.3-xml php7.3-xmlrpc php7.3-curl php7.3-gd php7.3-imagick php7.3-cli php7.3-dev php7.3-imap php7.3-mbstring php7.3-opcache php7.3-soap php7.3-zip php7.3-intl -y

Solution
Could you tell me where to put it?
Post automatically merged:

I followed gesior tutorial step by step: From Windows 10 to OTS development machine for dummies (https://otland.net/threads/from-windows-10-to-ots-development-machine-for-dummies.268631/)
I have this version of TFS: GitHub - otland/forgottenserver: A free and open-source MMORPG server emulator written in C++ (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver)
So I guess its newest version. I have same problem, I can't make any accounts because captcha doesn't work.

Nvm author of tutorial helped me.

Last edited:
Back