• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Small Releasing Thread

14tpnjr.png

It's nice of him to release that piece, sure... But that's just plain detail spam at the same exact spot...

That piece is neither new or old, but yes, I can admit that it's a little bit overdetailed. But it's the entrance itself that I wanted to release but I was too lazy to remove the ground. :p

That piece is neither new or old, but yes, I can admit that it's a little bit overdetailed. But it's the entrance itself that I wanted too release but I was to lazy to remove the ground. :p

this piece u just released, is a rl good example of what ppl shoud release. just a start of something, what ppl can finish, and such. rlly like it. xdd.

I don't like the mixing of the walls. :( Btw, take the screenshots in the standard view. (Ctrl + Shift + N)

A Tool shop for the one that needs...

Download

Was thinking about a 2nd floor, but I was like... Fuck it. xd

Back