• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Smexy Member] Super Panda Is Back!

uchiha1sasukee

Chillin Boss
Reaction score
Hi Otlanders,,

I just want to see that I'm really happy to see @Bogart A.K.A Panda in action. This person was a great part in Otland he used to be a respected Moderator and still is respected by Otland members. I had a lot of fun with him from playing servers and making servers. Although he was noob in pvp i don't know about now might kick my ass >.<! but some times he is badass. if you don't know him he is famous for "no,u" lol. In any way or any matter he is always there for help.I started to be online on outlined around the past may and through time I see Bogart logging in but i always think just for 2-3 min and leaves but now I can see he is active and helping people out this makes me feel so good.

As for him you can never say No to panda! haha.

https://otland.net/threads/retiring-from-otland-d.204487/ It was a shock and a horrible moment for Otland when Bogart said he is leaving, we will miss and we miss him thats why seeing him makes me wanna adopt a panda.

Cheers to all the panda out there and the master of pandas. @Bogart

tumblr_ly3vo02jh11qfjjglo1_500.gif

This panda has helped me quite alot in the past :)
Cheers and welcome back @Bogart !!!

Back