• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smiley v Evil Spirits

Axeopunko

Tibera Tutor
Reaction score
Its Now Ova evil spirits gave up and disbanded there guild and made a new one so i declare this war over and won by the one and only

SMILEY GANG!!!!

Last edited:
would be really great if you cammed some or at least made screen shoots of the hottest moments and send them to me :p

Hmm i wouldnt say noone uses bot but we cant tell so we will say its a war without bot!

i'll bring my team here

so there is gonna bea great war vs smiley evils spirits is a good guild but hey dont use vent

lol xD

finnaly not a war with ueingm starhopping, dashing (not always :p )

The guild has beed disbanded cuz you guys are not fighting fair, Can you tell me how many battles did you fought just with your guild??

You are always with 2 or 3 other guilds supporting you, Thats why you just get frags, becaus when Evil Spirits kill someone they dont get frags cuz they are killing ppl who are not in Smily Gang.

Anyway If you really Intersted in a new war, and you think you can fight by your owen hand and your owen guild You can msg Moos or Atnaz anytime.

Last edited:
The guild has beed disbanded cuz you guys are not fighting fair, Can you tell me how many battles did you fought just with your guild??

You are always with 2 or 3 other guilds supporting you, Thats why you just get frags, becaus when Evil Spirits kill someone they dont get frags cuz they are killing ppl who are not in Smily Gang.

Anyway If you really Intersted in a new war, and you think you can fight by your owen hand and your owen guild You can msg Moos or Atnaz anytime.

Excuses, excuses. We were only Smiley Gang all the time. We don't even want guilds supporting us. So gtfo and get a ventrilo server. I remember one battle where you had 10 people on and we had 4 and we still owned you.

Rofl Scra, don't call me and my guild supporters, we are united with the smiley gang :).

b0$$ Dawg~

Rofl Scra, don't call me and my guild supporters, we are united with the smiley gang :).

b0$$ Dawg~

Oh lol

United with the smily gang, yea thats true just helping them without being in their guild which means any of your deaths wont be counted as frags.

That also goes with the other two guilds, really get lost:D

@dca otserver

No it's not excuses, it's just matter of fact.

well if they want to help us sure. it's not our foult so when a guild help you, you tell them to fuck off huh? that's not so very friendly and specialy not if their your friends -.-?

well if they want to help us sure. it's not our foult so when a guild help you, you tell them to fuck off huh? that's not so very friendly and specialy not if their your friends -.-?

It's easy, If they are your friends and wants to help you in a WAR, you can invite them to your guild.

But if you just kind of man who is just cares for the frags, you can do what you just did, being supported by many guilds, and you don't even care for inviting them to your war guild, to not give the other side any frags.

And thats what happened dude ;)

dude, if you DID kill someone else that was with us, the fact that you wouldnt get points would be fucked...

but you didnt, cause you guys suck
why didnt you just keep the team with the 9 knights that use follow attk, that was much better.

(and if your skulled, random ppl attk you. We cant do anything against that ^^) but if we're skulled NOBODY TOUCHESS US, CAUSE WE REAL G's :p j/k

Back