• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SMO] Teaser I - Elth'Lethia

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Ye another project has released a teaser, without specifying a date when we open.
What project?

Swanamix-Online Custom
First a few frequently asked questions that we're going to answer to prevent such questions in following posts.
And to make the comments and posts more focused on the mapping and project it self.

What kind of server is this?
We're a team, currently three members that's developing not only Open-Tibia Server, but also Movie Productions.
As you might have seen before, we're developing a project with a Real-Tibia Map. That project is called only Swanamix-Online.

Anyhow, we are a team that has the opinion that there are to many real-tibia maps out on the "market". So we decided to create a customized server,
which will include a complete customized map made by our team. But also customized features and quest themes. Hopefully a lot of them by your preferences.

In what timeframe do we expect to open?
That's pretty hard to tell you on straight arm, but as for now we would need a few further months to complete our development.
But as mentioned in the very first line of this thread, there are no specified date set when we are going to open.

What experience rate will the server have?
Our map will be adjusted for a very low experience rate. Perhaps between 3-5x experience rate.

Genesis

One morning, in a silent and peaceful city under the name Elth'Lethia,
a new adventurer managed his way to the mainlands, and he wisely chosed Elth'Lethia as his fate and hometown.

The monk Tirden, welcomes the new lad to a complete new world where he will be facing, Dragons,
Demons and even the magician with the strongest power compared by all others, Ferumbras!

The temple welcomes him as well, with a brand new approach of his life.

343nh48.jpg

When asking the monk Tirden about some waypoints to a cheap and good merchant that trade blacksmith items,
he refers to Theodor, the blacksmith of Elth'Lethia.

When he walks through the gates of Elth'Lethia, searching for the merchant and blacksmith Theodor,
he experience a nature that's wonderful, and very very peaceful.

As soon as he entered Elth'Lethia, he saw a house that looks like the house that Tirden told him about. There's a sign at the house wall.
The sign says: 'Where can I buy weapons? HERE! Of course.'

That sounds like a blacksmith shop the young adventurer said to himself and began to walk over there followed by entering the building.
Once he have entered the building. He experience a merchant standing straight infront of him, with a lot of sword and spears laying on the floor behind him.

That must be, Theodor.

bfn8s2.png

After a few trades, the adventurer have bought a few equipments that will help him through his days here in Elth'Lethia.
But he got a bit curious about what's hiding one floor up, due to the stairs.
So he stumbled a very whispering question: 'May I go up one floor and check what's there?'

Of course he was allowed to go up one floor, nothing harmful would be found there anyways.
So, the adventurer took his new equipment and began to walk upstairs.

Once he came upstairs, he saw a door. And wondered, what's inside of there?
Unfortunately, the door was locked, so the adventure was never authorized to experience that room.

But then he said a very clever qoute that spoils his very own name:

289d5oj.png

The End.
Story written by: Siramix
Mapping by: Siramix
NPC Scripting by: Siramix

We wish you all, a very good day.
Your sincerely,
Swanamix Productions.

I like it Siramix~! The mapping could do with a bit of a touch up, but great teaser and story.

It's nice but still, it could be better. Nothing special for now, I am not impressed at all.

it's really empty, you needa add some more detailing in it for sure. [in the temple is what im talkin bout]

What shall I add? If we consider about Thais temple.
It looks as empty as this?

Tell me what to add? :)

The temple looks kinda empty, you could add more hangables and details. The streets look auto-bordered and too straight. The concept looks nice though, keep it up! ^_^

The temple looks kinda empty, you could add more hangables and details. The streets look auto-bordered and too straight. The concept looks nice though, keep it up! ^_^

Can spoil that I did not use auto-border. :)
But it might look too much like that, yeah indeed.

And, thanks for the feedback!

Hehe even though they're not auto-bordered, they look auto-bordered. :( Maybe you could mix some grounds and/or borders so it looks less straight and add some small stones. ^_^

Back