• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SMO] Teaser II - Magical Wonders

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
This is a following teaser to this post. (Note that that post is a follower to other parts.
Read top of post.): http://otland.net/f57/quick-showoff-post-your-latest-mappings-7352/index536.html#post804998

Genesis

Last time facing Peter Sickzteins history, he had an opportunity to chose between two seals.
And our dear friend chosed a great and powerful seal, elements of fire!

Once he had entered the seal, and been teleported with great powers to the fire seal, he experienced a lot of lava, fire and a great heat.
Also, there was an old man with a huge hat and a staff in his hand standing there, watching him very creepy.
But brave, as Peter was he walked towards him and greeted him.

A very loud voice, crawled into Peters ears with a respond:
'Welcome young mage!
I see you have chosed the heat of being a magician.
Just ask for some support if you want to know anything more about this very place!'

And so did Peter, he asked about how to enchant a wand. Just what Lee'Gouz told him to do
before get out in the wilderness to get him those stuffs.

2942fpl.png

But, Peter had some more information. Actually, to enchant a wand he would need a few supplies.
A statue can't create items, the Magician Gerfal told him.

He also said, that the statue requires a simple staff as a base on your wand.
But also a magician item, as magic source. For that, I suggest you a life crystal as that is what I can offer you.

When Peter had bought the supplies by the magician Gerfal, he headed north of the island to enchant
his first wand by using the great Statue of Fafnar.

sctj14.png

When Peter had his brand new Wand of Dragonbreath, he headed south to the switch, followed by pulling the switch.
Just as when he was teleported to the elements of fire, he was teleported back to the normal lands. But not really
back to the correct place. He ended out, on a mountain to yet another island of fire, where he could see another switch, but also a tile.

Peter was though clever, so he walked over there and though that he probably had to stand on the tile while drawing the switch.
And yes. It worked out very well! Our adventurer is now back in Elth'Lethias temple and will in the next teaser, be out on some
gathering for Lee'Gouz!

To be Continued...

Story by: Siramix
Mapping by: Siramix
Scripting by: Dalkon & Siramix
NPC Scripting by: Siramix

Nogard you'r dumb or what? that piece its to nice and pretty.
All of you guys need to learn that just you (the mappers) are obcecined with detail you need to learn the RPG feeling and else that to much spammed things make it cool in a small screen (DONT/STRCH~~ BLA BALA )that no one use -.-
Else a lots of people don't care about a lot of detail, yes it help but they what a nice serv with events. Plz nogard stop spaming just with need more details stop auto-border when it was made by raw.

@Topic
Dude i rlly like it :D, the story, the mapping, the idea of enchant the wand wow :). Keep it up

Javiersin

No, you don't need anymore details. That shiz is lovely enough. I love stories to go along with map pics...makes it that more interesting!

Love it! But you could improve not the map, but the npc.

Instead of saying what he did in the first pic, say "To enchant your own wand, use the Statue of Fafnar. It will surely help in your journey. Now, you best be going. Use that lever over there and you will be teleported out.

Something along those lines, in my eyes, will make that a really cool server! :p