• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smoke Field

Ronaldino

Esso Eh
Reaction score
Hello.

I need that script, if monster step in smoke field then he dissapear. I think its simple but I'm noobish at LUA.

[sarcasm]Nice way to ask for help :thumbup: [/sarcasm]

People, learn to use those, for the sake of conversation.

I don't know what rev i am using, i think it's the latest one but this:

Code:
function onStepIn(cid, item, position, fromPosition) 
    if isPlayer(cid) == FALSE then 
        doRemoveCreature(cid) 
    end 
    return TRUE 
end

That colandus posted works just fine for me.

Well thats awesome :) But why it doesnt work for me, eh? Are you add any actionid for that fields or what?

Last edited:
Look, the people here tried to help you the best they could, you kept insulting them and expect to get help in return. "Hey moron! That does not work! NOOB! Someone smart help me!" usually doesn't get you anywhere. Read through the whole topic once more and try to figure out for yourself where the problem might be because i won't waste a little bit of my time on to helping people that are as arrogant and repulsive as you. You should be happy people tried to help you after your posts.

I hope your last post on this thread is the new way you will treat people, because when asking for help at least have the humanity to be humble and ask what is wrong instead of assaulting people trying to help you.

Try doing everything over again, and try using another rev, thats all i can suggest to you.

I meant another distro(Evolutions or something else), thanks for pointing out my typo and using one simple mistake in my post as your standing ground to call me a noob.

In the future read my FULL posts and then think about responding.

greendevil, for him now insulting both of us, i suggest we dont help him and for this thread to be closed.

@ronaldio, seen as you are banned, i suggest u going to another forum as your not wanted here.

Back