• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Smozira OT Searching For a Team

bodycarcoo01

Reaction score
Hey All

Am Searching For a team for my ot Smozira OT .

I need Scripters

U wont be paid but u will get Moderator on the server

I need 1 Scripters Please Post ur best application here but not so big Ot will be online in 4 days

I need 1 Mapper Please Post Your Best application here But Not so Big Ot Will Be Online In 4 Days

The Server Informations:
High Exp Server
Rebirth System from level 717217
Client is 8.60
And More ;)

What We Need From The Scripter

1. CTF Event
2. Zombie Event
3. TicTacToe Event
And More Any 2 Events

And Some Scripts

What We Need From The Mapper

1. He Will Map The Towns
2. Will Map Castles
3. Will Map Zombie event Place
4. Will Map TicTacToe Event Place
5. Will Map CTf Event Place

More Information From My Email
[email protected]

Regards, Smozira Owner

Last edited:
I'm Mapper but he never answer me :D anyway it's good i only wanna know the client version cuz i have a custom sprites or every version alot of people like 8.54 , 8.60 and 9.60 so i asked him about version :p

i send you msg 8.60 :)

Last edited:
pretty sure you can find all those scripts in the scripting section, all you really need to know is how to copy and paste. Unless you need something custom made there's really no need to post anything about a scripter here.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure you can find all those scripts in the scripting section, all you really need to know is how to copy and paste. Unless you need something custom made there's really no need to post anything about a scripter here.

LoL I wanna scripter to make scripts and fix somthings

- - - Updated - - -

and custom scripts

Back