• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Smurfs

Katrila I've been outa pz for fucking ages, just been looking 30 minutes for Killaz Group in venore, u never show up when I fight so wtf are u taling about? fucking pussy

^ i bet u quit cuz we kicked u out from our team. and the real reason was cuz of ur pvp sonny. för du suger verkligen skojar inte. and thats when he started playin ek like the rest of hes team. noobchar noobchar noobchar ur char is a noob-char. and ice meto once again get out from pz like i do, i go take pz when my team is offline, but that would be a toooooo big step for u too do, right ? pussy

Jalla peace out, iam bomb!

^ i bet u quit cuz we kicked u out from our team. and the real reason was cuz of ur pvp sonny. för du suger verkligen skojar inte. and thats when he started playin ek like the rest of hes team. noobchar noobchar noobchar ur char is a noob-char. and ice meto once again get out from pz like i do, i go take pz when my team is offline, but that would be a toooooo big step for u too do, right ? pussy

he has never been in your team and he doesnt care for your team or let's say the team alex is in and you are kidna with them because you make the levels for alex

heh, har aldrig sett dig tagit pz när ditt team e off ;p
translate: u pussy

Katirla playin cool on forum, wanna be my idol!???!? and btw u DONT EVEN take pz when ur team is online so cut the shit menz, and ye we saw how it went the time u took pz when i was online u got killed on xezoc or was u on katrila?
So GG ! :) my PvP maybe sux depends on who u compare with, but if u compare to you. it is way better.. :) But if u compare to wiz/bsp/rammsy etc i admit my pvp sux but ur is even worse, and the reason i quited coz the war became active on titania again :) Gz fail hobbyblatte

EDIT: typo

Last edited:
We're still making more progess as you, except in leveling:)

@Cyroa
Ja we spele nog;)

@Katrila
When I was in ur 'team' you never showed up at any fight, u were like Fallin, always when it started u went afk, eated cookies, took a crap, shit in ur mothers face but u suck

Katrila, why don't you go to school and learn some proper english?
He actually had to write a part of that reply in swedish cuz he couldn't do it in english lol :thumbup:

katrila i can learn u english if u show me how to PvP plx deal?

ops my bad, u never PvP so it will be hard to teach me, atleast not on katrila :(

Katrila Master, Posts Per Day: 3.71 I think you are confused..

Last edited:
Back