• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sneak Preview

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
pC24u3w.jpg

5hmhC1r.png

Information to come at a later date in time...

pC24u3w.jpg

5hmhC1r.png

Information to come at a later date in time...

A map editor? An XML editor? Open source?
You should have waited to post till you get some time to write what it does etc.

I don't know what I'm looking at but it sure looks nice o_O

Looks like some sort of map editor with a built in monster creator. Definitely an OT tool.

Anyway, looks good. Hope you release it as this is "OpenTibia." At least it was the last I checked.

Last edited:
Finally.. a new creature and map editor. I wonder if it's that suite we previously spoke about.

This is looking nice, but I'm not putting faith up again on the project, as we've seen plenty of projects die numerous times. We also saw this same project seem a little off the last preview.
But still, hope to see a lot more updates and hopefully a stable release.

Anyways, one thing I personally would like is the availability to print a text over certain objects, like "ACTION" for tiles with action IDs, or "UNIQUE" for tiles with unique IDs, something to show things like RPG Maker XP editor :p

I'm not into using a lot of "OT Tools" but this once looks nice :p

This is looking nice, but I'm not putting faith up again on the project, as we've seen plenty of projects die numerous times. We also saw this same project seem a little off the last preview.
But still, hope to see a lot more updates and hopefully a stable release.

Anyways, one thing I personally would like is the availability to print a text over certain objects, like "ACTION" for tiles with action IDs, or "UNIQUE" for tiles with unique IDs, something to show things like RPG Maker XP editor :p
umm why don't you just create that tool with LUA? that is real ease to make.

OnTopic.
Looks nice Map editor. I would have no use for Creature creator though :/

Hoping to get some news on this soon, looks very promissing.

The toolbars in the first screenshot hardly look Open Tibia related. I can't make left or right of their purpose.

This looks very neat nonetheless. Looking forward to an update!

Red

I'm guessing this is what I've thought of programming, a complete OT IDE which you can control all your data pack in a single HUD.

I'm guessing this is what I've thought of programming, a complete OT IDE which you can control all your data pack in a single HUD.
that was called "remote control" and scanners saw viruses in it

that was called "remote control" and scanners saw viruses in it

No, I meant a built in IDE were you can edit/add new items, monsters, NPCs, map, quests, actions, etc ...

My guess is that it's not only a map and monster editor but an ot editor overall that can change everything from items to vocations, since you see items to the left in the first pic.
And you can have "Locations" instead of saving the position and import templates?

My guess is that it's not only a map and monster editor but an ot editor overall that can change everything from items to vocations, since you see items to the left in the first pic.
And you can have "Locations" instead of saving the position and import templates?
Yes something like that. Looks like it also is able to edit the .xml files.

Back