• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Snuggles and Thewarrior232 on Eternia!

Snuggles

Mapper for Project XDC, Deathzot V2, TBA XDC 10.77
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey :D My friend made me start playing RL Tibia today. With nothing else to do, I decided to give it a try after 6 years of retirement =)

So without further ado, this will be me and my friends Project! =)

I started a Druid and here is some of my advancements! Btw, I didn't think of making my own thread at first and then I was already level 6 :p And I skipped a few of the advancements because they were pretty boring and I figured you guys would like to see new hunting places. Anyhoosale, I hope you enjoy the pictures! Me and my friend will keep this thread updated whenever we get some advancements! =)

5me05x.png
292s5qg.png

22ntpz.png
2wg9elk.png

Forgot about level 10 D:

34rgcxz.png

Few boring advancements all of them being in Cyclopolis so skippin a few pictures, jumping to level 15!
2zs0chj.png

Moving to Tomb in Ank!
fp73m1.png

Ending this day at Ancient Scarabs!
1hxgd1.png

My current EQ!
9u2res.png

Last edited:
So yeah we are going an AWEsome project just for fun. Our goal is to PG his druid to lvl 100 and then go some awesome hunts

20kcaop.png

Wish us luck!

This is my gear that i use on my RP

35bxi51.png

Last edited:
Used to have a 150 MS here, sold it xd
goodluck

The Master Blocker

The knight that we are using is my EK, Its has decent gear but i though i should show you guys! Hunting some sea serpents around 250k/H

soxsuv.png

- - - Updated - - -

Reminder he took these lvls today it was started char 15:21:34 CET. But we have been slacking a bit so we are going for atleast lvl 30 tomorow! GFB with tomb is the goal! (Snuggles ofc)

- - - Updated - - -

So yeah Ive run the script through the night on my RP however i died, Died at Level 74 by a bonebeast. I might died cause i got trapped i dont know couldnt be cause people healed monster got all my pots left. Well if you die u gotta stand up!

358otvc.png
35nbno0.png

k03tlc.png
2ec3pmf.png

:)

Level 25!
2h6ygit.png

Last edited:
Nice,gl. This will be interesting ;P

Btw ; dont get worried if nobody is posting,but be sure that alot of ppl check scr thread every day ,P

We will post as much pitcures as we can :) Just gonna try snuggles get some more lvls then it will be fun to watch!

vhytqp.png

Missed level 26, will try to get 30 tomorrow! =)

Awesome screens, don't worry I've been watching :) :ninja:

Snuggles is going to norway now for somedays so i might lvl his char depending on what days i work =) Thanks for watching guys Realy appricate it :D!

~~ Thewarr

So yeah decided that i should go some sea serpents! It really is a nice place to hunt on! 240k /H and sometimes profit lets go 130!

33w461l.png

P.S Im not the best on uploading pictures :)

So yeah decided that i should go some sea serpents! It really is a nice place to hunt on! 240k /H and sometimes profit lets go 130!

33w461l.png

P.S Im not the best on uploading pictures :)

What level do you suggest to hunt here?

Id suggest u better be around 120-124 since u need some HP if 3 sea serpents comes they can deal massive dmg, but i ran for some hours from 22.00(PM)-07.00 (AM ) Got Crystalline Armor 1 glacier kilt and lots of serpent swords and northwind rods, and with 8 focus capes also! As u can see on the image ( its very small yes) Im useing avenger to PG however it works very well with wpn+shield. i got 2 and a half lvls there so 200k left then im 129! :) its a bit risky to hunt there, its always recommended to me lvl 130 but i didnt care about it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw im getting my RP up guys to lvl 100 then we can see some nice botting pitcures of that rp PG! :) Thanks for watching us , gonna fix up Deusvox char tomorow :) going for lvl 33 depending on how long i work!

~~ Thewarr

Today im 20 years old and guess what im doing? Im fixing up A EK Guide for you Guys ( However no scripts cause i dont have any on low lvl and i dont have the time to make scripts ) You can easy find those scripts your want if you Modife them!

Sorry for not updating anything been alot of work xD , however i gained some lvls lvl 132 atm going for 140 ill put up lots of screenshots when im lvl 140 :)

Back