• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So... Ascalon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hyped until I saw lava titan & bica was part of team, would be gr8 to see it online again though

Guys trust me it will come out soon (confirmed info)!

Keep crying about it im sure it'll help. /s

So tired of hearing people defend them lol. Stop it already it's not going to come online
Yeah, so tired of hearing people attack them lol. Stop it already.

Guys trust me it will come out soon (confirmed info)!

Yeah... Maybe you will start telling kids in a mall that Santa doesn't exist, you fun spoiler?

I wouldn't put it online, probably will lack players and gonna be boring ;x

guess we just have to wait for the real ascalon if it ever comes up
guess it could be 30 people on. all i see is people complaining about no servers online. Ill set it up and throw it online this friday. if people play play it. if not not. :)

Yes, Really. Lowering exp rate right now. then its done. will be on today 6 pom western eu time.
If I got it right, that everybody is waiting for the real ascalon to come out, why not put up. higher exp rate for more exploration and fun, if its only gonna be soirt time running anyway.

9113753a69.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back