• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So... Ascalon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what have you expected? the fuck is 'not involved in the project'? lal...its you who's not involved in the project, not me

what have you expected? the fuck is 'not involved in the project'? lal...its you who's not involved in the project, not me
DealWithItRammus.png

meh =) Not gonna discuss with you, you wont be able to launch it, give up.

Not wanted to post anything on otland during last weeks, as I've been stuck in tons of spam and flame because of all those issues around Ascalon, so just to confirm, I'm not giving up with idea of Ascalon coming back, everything is kinda ready, we're just waiting for some minor stuff to get passed.

meh =) Not gonna discuss with you, you wont be able to launch it, give up.

Not wanted to post anything on otland during last weeks, as I've been stuck in tons of spam and flame because of all those issues around Ascalon, so just to confirm, I'm not giving up with idea of Ascalon coming back, everything is kinda ready, we're just waiting for some minor stuff to get passed.
wtf ?
I cant go on gesior make a custom client & put it online? you aint as clever as I thought you are lelkek

( Nice little admintool you installed btw, and change your root datas since they are in the datas you send me :)

Stop being such a pain in the ass @Blazed Druid, Deal with it, nobody likes you... Since you're a liar and you fked up Ascalon reputation, better kill yourself and not launch Ascalon, bc you're doing damage to it.

I hope you stop being such a child and start making your OWN server and then put it online.

The server will go online. I found stuff like the "fare " exploit and scripts you are able to laag the server with. Anyways. Not sure what else you implented. If I find out that you bug the server in any way I will publish your files.

, Blazed

How miserable you are :( I have no clues why you're doing that. Go ahread, release files, start own servers, meh, not scary at all. Files are useless without sources, any launched copy of ascalon will be just pure trashbin, full of lags and crashes. Anyway, I guess ANYONE who gonna download them will be way better owner than you.

Stop being such a pain in the ass @Blazed Druid, Deal with it, nobody likes you... Since you're a liar and you fked up Ascalon reputation, better kill yourself and not launch Ascalon, bc you're doing damage to it.

I hope you stop being such a child and start making your OWN server and then put it online.
1. of al, Having 2 Otland accounts is illegal. specially when you use multiple ones ot hate. stop it or i report you,
2. I dont give a flying fk if people like me or hate me.

@Fare I have EVERYTHING :) Even your sources. I just didnt implent them last time since I was a little nub back then. actually worked with ur files for a few months foudn the exploits you build in so i wouldnt have success with them but yeh :)

Well if you say so I take this as a permission to share your files?

@Fare I have EVERYTHING :) Even your sources. I just didnt implent them last time since I was a little nub back then. actually worked with ur files for a few months foudn the exploits you build in so i wouldnt have success with them but yeh :)

Well if you say so I take this as a permission to share your files?
We don't need trolls like u on forums, bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back