• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

president vankk

Web Developer & AuraOT Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Yes, this is the end of the vankk, the most hated person in otland, joke. I don't see fun any more in Tibia, so I'll stop, I did many friends on this community in 4 years of my life, and I to them I want say "thank you", for support me, to teach me also I did many enemies, I think them will never forget me. I learned a lot in these four years of my life, and I'll not forget these 4 years. By the way, I'm trying improving my english, but I think that is not working, haha.

# I want say thanks to:

- Cykotitan
- Acordion
- H4CK3R
- Micce
- Robson Dias
- Santi
- Scarlet Ayleid
- Znote

Probably, I forget some names, sorry.

# And for to my team:

- Bsk
- Felipe (Perigoo)
- Shyuzaki
- Caio

Maybe some day, I back, maybe not, I'll put a song below that made my choise to leave this game.

[video=youtube;1y6smkh6c-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0[/video]

Last edited:
I don't see my name in the list.

Maybe you forgot it or something.

I see how it is Vankk! Don't mention me! Fine! Idc! I Don't need you anymore! TT-TT

Even though you were a bit annoying, I don't think anyone hated you ;p Atleast I didn't :D!
Good luck in life :]!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very thanks that you remmeberd me and put my name on the list.
Good luck on Life my best friend.
See you later and keep on touch with MSN.

Regards,
H4CK3R

Very thanks that you remmeberd me and put my name on the list.
Good luck on Life my best friend.
See you later and keep on touch with MSN.

Regards,
H4CK3R

tumblr_mbiar1AyX51rvz73qo1_400.png

Doesn't thank me :(
I unbanned you!

I'm sure we'll see your troll posts around here someday again, but for now gl in real :p

There's someone special who sadly could not be here today during this special occasion. Corruption would like me to tell you that he's very grateful over your existence and that you gave Tibia a try. He had a shitty day years back and seeing your reaction after getting banned for botting made his day a bit brighter. I'd like to personality thank you as well, you made my darling happy during a hard time and I'm thankful for that, even though it was not the intent with your emotional outburst. :$

I wish you good luck with your life and hope you continue being yourself; enriching people's everyday lives.

2 hours have passed, and you're still here.

I'll stay here, I think. But, I'll not play Tibia anymore.

xhaushxuahsuxah BR leve tibia? HXsASUXHAUSXHASUXHAs
vankk pls.

Ok, I'll laugh like you, "LOL", "ROFL", "LMAO".
Amusement pls.

Doesn't thank me :(
I unbanned you!

I'm sure we'll see your troll posts around here someday again, but for now gl in real :p

I always do that, haha. Thank.

There's someone special who sadly could not be here today during this special occasion. Corruption would like me to tell you that he's very grateful over your existence and that you gave Tibia a try. He had a shitty day years back and seeing your reaction after getting banned for botting made his day a bit brighter. I'd like to personality thank you as well, you made my darling happy during a hard time and I'm thankful for that, even though it was not the intent with your emotional outburst. :$

I wish you good luck with your life and hope you continue being yourself; enriching people's everyday lives.

I'll not read that, I'm scratching the bag and too lazy :( I hope this is good, if yes thanks, if not thanks too.

talaturen will be sad without "piece of grap" and "release your bullshit" kkkkkkk, vankk temido por todos!

Last edited by a moderator:
happiest day of my interweb life
bye

beon pls
another less ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back