• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So...is any old players from softcores starting?

i might try it out, sharmotas troll

Last edited:
yeah!

The one that played, kimaay, kim deathblade, artzothar etc:)

Yeah I'll definitely try it out, and i'm creating my account right now!

EDIT: Wait, someone already has my name?! ohh thats sad :(..

Unfortunately I no longer have a drive to play tibia, the game has just become boring to me now and will never be the same it once was.

Anyone who uses the names Renacashi/Super Freak ETC will not be me, as well anyone who says they are me is not.

Best wishes to all of you, hope you enjoy everything you have in life.

The one, the only, Pierce....

P.S. Thanks for the e-mail Belden.

Unfortunately I no longer have a drive to play tibia, the game has just become boring to me now and will never be the same it once was.

Anyone who uses the names Renacashi/Super Freak ETC will not be me, as well anyone who says they are me is not.

Obviously you haven't let go completly, since ur still posting on forums and follows Softcores website.. Lol

Ont: Yeah I'll def check it out, Eternal Knighter

haha my man pierce, dont know if i will be in the start my net havent worked for few days tryin to fix:-

@up i emailed him in hope of getin old friends back

Last edited:
Back