• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So, what stays and what goes?

bojan

Unofficial Bughunter
Reaction score
First of all, Very happy to hear that the server will get back online. Secondly, Never make me wait again! ;)

So what will the ambitions be now?
Will the server still strive to complete all the incredible ideas
created by soulie
(and im sure the guys from the Therina team has got some ideas too (i heard radonia where merging with them))
Or will som ideas be "put on the shelf" untill the server is upp and running, or even dropped all together?
Such as:
The radonia pvp server? (Radonia Enforced, i think it was?)
The Unique Client?
The unique sprites?

Oh, and lets not forget about the important question:
What will happend to our accounts? :eek:
Will they remain, and if so will the Therina accounts ramain as well?

So if anybody who knows could give us some more info it would be greatly appreciated.
And if you have any work for me that could get the server up quicker, dont hesitate to ask ^_^

Signed, Bojan hellraiser
Radonia anthusiast

If their going to create an own client, which they planing to do I guess the accounts and characters will be reset cause of different systems?

I'm sorry,
Soulbringer!

systems dont change a custom client is with new sprites and pic files..

The accounts and characters will get reset. But that's not just negative, by starting over at a low level your chances to explore the whole new areas are getting better, since there's some low-level areas to.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna continue the development on the previous Radonia client. And by that, the unique sprites to.

The general ideas of Radonia, with all the quests and so on will still remain. We've got many new quests all over the world. And also, the eastern continent will be open for business when we start, which will increase the mass of the map a lot compared to the former Radonia map.

You've got a map over what's been done for now here. It's a little outdated right now since our mappers, Anothai and Badtoffel\Souldrainer are mapping all days long.

We're confident that we'll get everyone to enjoy the server. And Bojan, hope to see you there. ;)

And Bojan, hope to see you there. ;)
I Think we both know the already know that il be there ^_^

This server has always been a nice little retreat from reality,
and its helped me through some hard times.
even though i had almost stopped playing altogether when the server went down i still felt i little sad.

I think we all remember the good old days when there was lots of ppl online, and almost everybody knew everybodyn :rolleyes:

Just one more question;
will you still strive for a sci-fi theme?

I can't answer that question, ask Souldrainer about that. He and Tala are the ones that develop the client. ;)

Back