• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

So whats everyone up to currently? o:

BkdmZX3IUAEl6KJ.jpg

i am currently sitting here wondering if the ox server team is gonna refund my loss of sleep for wasting my time last night

im still wondering if mark ryan is going to launch tibianus!!

see and talk with me a lier said u not ddos and u're already ddos and idk why this fucking ovh not protect hes hosting why i won trust u any more tarek1337 need to be with me admin or scripter u're lier remember when u fix my buffs u was added some command to fuck up my server for fucking wille try to write any thing to make to u like me and @GOD Wille Fuuck u a best lier

see and talk with me a lier said u not ddos and u're already ddos and idk why this fucking ovh not protect hes hosting why i won trust u any more tarek1337 need to be with me admin or scripter u're lier remember when u fix my buffs u was added some command to fuck up my server for fucking wille try to write any thing to make to u like me and @GOD Wille Fuuck u a best lier
agree tarek is no trustful!!

1. I offered to help you with your buffs problem since you asked me. But I had shitton of stuff to do. So I made it until I was done, Then I sent it to you lol. I guess you're to stupid too know how to put a mod in the mod folder. :p

2. How is your camel?

well i never turst you father in my closet idk maybe not how many lines of shit do you write i dont even read it cause it is so annoying to read text like this please next time google how to type correctly on keyboard so other people can understand it cuz i mean i am only a human and i cant sit read text from you for four hours i mean it doesnt make sense does it cuz if we continue to type like this nobody would ever take anyone seriously and that is the reason for you to learn how to use the keyboard anyway i hope you read all this stuff i bet you did @Owner Maydel cause you just got tagged back hopefully u enjoy this reading

well i never turst you father in my closet idk maybe not how many lines of shit do you write i dont even read it cause it is so annoying to read text like this please next time google how to type correctly on keyboard so other people can understand it cuz i mean i am only a human and i cant sit read text from you for four hours i mean it doesnt make sense does it cuz if we continue to type like this nobody would ever take anyone seriously and that is the reason for you to learn how to use the keyboard anyway i hope you read all this stuff i bet you did @Owner Maydel cause you just got tagged back hopefully u enjoy this reading
i Wont ead ur message any more but u can't trust me but i dont like u all people lier u and hack u and when some one said to u he is scripter u given him the dedicated and all u are like a shit bcuz he said to u i will not take from u any money then u given him the host and all/

i Wont ead ur message any more but u can't trust me but i dont like u all people lier u and hack u and when some one said to u he is scripter u given him the dedicated and all u are like a shit bcuz he said to u i will not take from u any money then u given him the host and all/
You're now ignored by me! :D Because I have no fucking what you're talking about. There's some tea and waterpipe in my ignore place.

Back