• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soccer/Fotball :)

Football owns :cool:

Yesterday my country won with Brasil on World Cup Under20 inauguration (Poland - Brasil 1:0)! I'm so proud :D

I like playing/watching football. Team is support is Liverpool. 5 times :D

F.C Barcelona --> champions 2007/2008

Ronaldinho & henry & messi & eto'o

the best team !

Cato said:
Oh gosh! I hate soccer. "Don't get why people want to look stupid and run after a ball."

Hmm, it's fun to play sometimes. But not to watch others playing it.

Word, where is the fun in running after a ball, asked that very same question to myself, and the answer I came up with was it's not fun to run after a ball. Therefore it suck! </3

I will never play Football because it is to hard and i dont want to die *OMG* better you play soccer but its hard to and you can very easily damaged than better you maked nothing. So you dont have any Porblems and can relax and writing posts in this forum xD

Soccer Rox , i love it, and now im supporting Chile un the Sub-20 World championship in Canada xD

Back