• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MoveEvent Soccer system

Fare, it there possibily to make just Jail Message (like monsters do) because broadcast is lil pissing of if someone is playing 2 hours for example :/

i don't have time to modify script :( You can just delete doBroadcastMessage~ thingsy, to disable broadcasting...but there will be no goals scoring :(

I have a small question in the map I have to put a teleport before start the match because I have modifided all the cordenates and still has the problem of wait until match is over or something like that

Im having following error all the time - Need wait until previous command will end the match!

:s Can someone help me?

Im having following error all the time - Need wait until previous command will end the match!

:s Can someone help me?

How you can imagine, what there will be 4 teams on the field? xD

I have a small question in the map I have to put a teleport before start the match because I have modifided all the cordenates and still has the problem of wait until match is over or something like that

Hi Fare-Fray im useing latest TFS set every thing up just like you said but when I pull lever I get this massage on char.(17:36 Need wait until previous command will end the match!)

Any idea what might be wrong?
thanks for any help

do you have a teleport (1387) in the middle of the field? xD

Hello,
can you help me i have a problem every time when i want to play Football then comes on the Tibia Screen a Message:
19:35 Need wait until previous command will end the match!
:confused:
I have TFS version 0.3.2 (Crying Damson)!
Please Help!

Hello,
can you help me i have a problem every time when i want to play Football then comes on the Tibia Screen a Message:

:confused:
I have TFS version 0.3.2 (Crying Damson)!
Please Help!

do you have a teleport (1387) in the middle of the field? xD

Yes i have Teleport with id: 1387
in the middle of the place! in all scripts [football,football,footballteleport] i have this position in the script:
{x=59, y=507, z=7, stackpos=1}
in all wehre stands:
--middle of your soccer field
:huh:
and nothing changed!
Please help! :p

This could be fun to use as an event ^_^
Could you make so the winning team recives some gold xD

Oh, no problem. I'll just ask colandus or any other scripter for this ^^

when the 6 players telepoort into the soccer field and then they put the ball into the goal nothing happens

The blue fire that make people leave the field never get's removed so I have to restart the server for makeing another game. very boring cause I want to use this as event. Help please? I'm useing tfs 0.3.4

The blue fire that make people leave the field never get's removed so I have to restart the server for makeing another game. very boring cause I want to use this as event. Help please? I'm useing tfs 0.3.4

@realdeal: are you using TFS 0.2? check your football.lua@movements

@tompan: just change the fire to a magic forcefield(tp portal) lol I used to remove the fire with /r then I created a tp portal so the game was fixed. But you can avoid all this by improving your movements soccer script

when i put it on tfs 0.3.6 8.54 its come this! when its nobady is playing!

15:07 Need wait until previous command will end the match!

Back