• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soft boots on shadowcores.

Nightmare123

Reaction score
Hello,

Could anyone explain to me, why there is no visible and clear difference between normal mana regeneration on mages (druid,sorc) and boosted mana regeneration (soft boots+roh), in both cases the gain is 50 mana per tick. Are they even working with mages?

Thanks in advance.

I had a account on Shadowcores, but i dont remember the password.

I had Spellbook of ancient arcania, soofties rsr, and lots more. Is there any way i can get that account back? :eek:

I had Spellbook of ancient arcania, soofties rsr, and lots more. Is there any way i can get that account back? :eek:

If you don't remenber only password, press "login" on main page, then use button "Forgot password?".

What kind of reply is this? I mean come on dude

Send E-mail To Twiffysoft

Im thinking about mana regeneration... I have ED 250 and hes normal regeneration per sec is 45 mana, but i create ms yesterday 20lvl with premmium and hes mana regeneration is 5 per second (ED and MS without soft boots) So mana regeneration depence at lvl? sry for mistakes fkc

Back