• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Softcores: Account Reset (Please)

Glasbiten

Reaction score
Hello,

This will not work, You guys must do a account reset! It's max 60 players online nowdays!

But all that have donate items should be possible to save their donate items!

Sorry for my bad english, But trust me this don't work! We want more players on SoftCores!

u whant more player yeah right...
I think u died by a high lvl and u are mad.
and u wanna be the highscore,gay, donator, no lifer dude...

I think he just think that like someone said in another topic:
New player looking for good OTS see "Softcores" and wants to try it. But when he will see the highscores he will say: WTF?! 459lvl on that exp? No way I'll never be even close to him.
And he will look for another OTS. Simple but true

what would all the people that have donated say if they reseted? it's rl money that they cant get back. and as i have said before higher leveld players is only more fun then killing the average leveld player

Firstly:
Glasbiten wrote: "But all that have donate items should be possible to save their donate items!"
Secondly:
How often do you see those guys 400+lvl with skull or far from depot/temple or other safe spot? Almost never.

reseting accounts would only bring few of the old players back, MAYBE. but it might cause few that plays now to quit.

Reset would make more players to start but they have already stated they wont reset it so why even bring it up

Back