• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Softcores page

Ponteen

Reaction score
I made i thread about this before and nothing happened so im gonna make another one and hope that you change it.. When a person gets killed here on softcores FOR EXAMPEL now today me and Artzothar killed Don Wuang and when i search for Don Wuang on the page it says..

Jan 11 2010, 17:45:07 Killed at Level 335 by Artzothar

Why dosent it say

Jan 11 2010, 17:45:07 Killed at Level 335 by Artzothar and Yoshi

would be much better and funnir cuz you can see if he died solo or not so please could you change it? :$

Agree in that one..
specially on reason that you are maybe lvl 200+ and died with a lvl 60-80 as last hit killer... that's pretty "doh!" to have such death in records xD

In my opinion evryone that gets frag should be standing on the webpage but so if it is the last 20 dmg dealers that gets frag they should all be counted on the page but scince that system suck it should only be 2 players standing on the wepage... but thats just my opinion ;)

h8 ponteen

This has been added in the updated version of the site. Also you may view if the kill was unjust or justified! :)

BUt there will be 2 players from last hit and best demage or all who attack him ?

This has been added in the updated version of the site. Also you may view if the kill was unjust or justified! :)

Just like Berylia asked, will it be the 2 ppl that get unjust or everyone that atks? would be much better if just 2 ppl gets it cuz otherwise everyone will get rs etc...

Are you sure? "We" are still using TFS 0.2

I'm very sure, since it has already been added o_O
126331555865.jpg

Most damage & Last hit. If a person gets most damage and last hit it will say "Soloed" on the webpage.

Sweet, when ur fixing think please fix the thing about guild ranks you cant put a before a rank like a Horse (for exampel) i've made a thread about it.. please fix it :thumbup:

Back