• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Softcores vs Icechaw

amador95

Reaction score
who do u think it is the best servergame???:):)
lets see who won
i vote for softcores :peace:

Softcores-6
Icechaw-3

Last edited:
What do you think will the result of this survey be when you're putting this in the Softcores forums instead of putting it on Twifysoft section ? ;)

Ive got 2 lvl 2000s on icechaw and i have to say that icechaw is REALLY nice for pvp! i hit like 20k with ue on pvp. rocks easy to kill people i even got my own guild with 4 people we own the server, cause we can kill anyone with our sd/ue combos.

Ive got 2 lvl 2000s on icechaw and i have to say that icechaw is REALLY nice for pvp! i hit like 20k with ue on pvp. rocks easy to kill people i even got my own guild with 4 people we own the server, cause we can kill anyone with our sd/ue combos.

That shows how stupid the pvp is.

i think u mean warcore not icechaw cuz on ice higher lvl so far was 1060~:D

i think u mean warcore not icechaw cuz on ice higher lvl so far was 1060~:D

e17lmo.jpg

Back