• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Softcores?

Lord Of Down

Reaction score
I play on softcores in 2008. Online players ? 200? 150? normals.... now ? 30 - 20 .... i have sugest tu restart softcores all players back !

Old Fusion
Yakuza
Rockers and more more

lololol gotack ;D wtf is up with ur comment, thought there was a bug on my screen haha, tried to take it away with a freaking paper :D

I play on softcores in 2008. Online players ? 200? 150? normals.... now ? 30 - 20 .... i have sugest tu restart softcores all players back !

Old Fusion
Yakuza
Rockers and more more

Dude a long time i havent seen this server, was so cool on old times. I was one of the first players of this ot, when top lvls where like 130 or 140 haha, what happened? gms updated this server and make it like rl tibia, old players we all miss old times :D, i started softcores like a noob on 2008.

I was one of the first players who started play at softcores when Renach~ was lvl 250~ and when i look at the server now its DEAD not worth to have the server up. so do a reset !

I was one of the first players who started play at softcores when Renach~ was lvl 250~ and when i look at the server now its DEAD not worth to have the server up. so do a reset !
lol i had played this server like 3 months or even more when renacashi took 250 still miss the battels between heat and demonic alliance

Im older than u guys, i started the server when pierce didnt play this server, im talkin bout when the top player was 150, when pierce started playing this server he reached lvl 250 in some days, and there were players been on top 5 with chars lvl 230-250, i remember when top 3 was Nevarah, and top 2 or 1 was vem er victor, that was old times, but as i said im older than that, i saw top one players lvl 130-150

lol i had played this server like 3 months or even more when renacashi took 250 still miss the battels between heat and demonic alliance

lol that noob polak guild demonic alliance got owned long before heat was made xD

Back